Portable Stepper Treadmill - Cardio Home Fitness Steppers - Burn Fat, Build Legs
The 8:24 Mini Stepper Machine is an effective way to get yourself a great, low impact, cardio workout that can additionally offer you the opportunity to tone up those thighs and calves. Think about using this type of fitness equipment as climbing stairs in front of the TV and you get the picture.
If your ankles, knees, and hips suffer when you run or if you are carrying a little to much weight and don’t want to risk damaging your joints, a mini stepper could be ideal for you.
Forcing the footplates downwards (without bouncing!) mimics stair climbing. We all know that climbing stairs for a few flights can get the heart rate up! When your heart rate is up with physical exertion then you are burning calories and potentially promoting weight loss.
The added benefit is that you are using leg muscles so you will contribute to improved leg tone from the extra exercise a stepper can give you.
All in all, this could be a convenient piece of equipment to promote your fitness with, aid weight loss and improve the tone of your legs. The problem is how do you pick one? There are multiple options and styles, which should you go for?
GET YOUR MILES IN WHILE WORKING FROM HOME
- The stepper comes with a professional chain/fan system for effective endurance training
- The 2-way principle is used for an effective workout of the legs, hips, buttocks, arms, and shoulders - suitable for seniors, perfect for workout beginners
- The handle height on this home trainer is adjustable, the handles can move or be set in place - the fitness bike can also be used outdoors.
- The integrated training computer on this elliptical trainer displays plenty of information like time, distance, scan, calories burned, speed and more.
- Max user weight of the: up to 100 kg - compact set up dimensions of the 2-in-1 cardio cross trainer